Feb 22, 2010

YW Value Cards

Back from too much busyness and catching up with projects for Pebbles in my Pocket. Let me catch you up on a few things...

Ok. I am learning the Pazzle die cut system. I am the first to admit that I can learn a concept on the computer and forget it all within minutes... it is taking me longer then awhile. Ugh! What I am most excited about is being able offer you designs that are specially created for our LDS market. Check the blog often and I will post them as they are ready! Yippee! If you have any design suggestions, please send them our way on the blog or email them in. It would be very much appreciated.

We have also created 3x3 cards on cardstock sheets that are perfect for Young Women lessons... think cards, book marks and scripture holders. Tuck them here and there to reinforce goodness! We are daughters of our Heavenly Father who loves us! Each virtue card comes with it's very own scripture that goes along with it. Look for them online at www.pebblesinmypocket.com and at each of our Pebbles in my Pocket stores. Take care and I will do much better at keeping in touch :)
-Brenda

0 comments:

”related