Oct 1, 2010

Day 1: The Countdown to Halloween Begins!

31 Creative ideas in 31 days. Can I do this? I am the first to admit that life gets in the way of my best intentions. I am not the woman that even pretends to do everything or be everything, but yes, I believe I can do this. Why? Because they are a scattering of all sorts of ideas and they all have one thing in common... I love them AND they are affordable and incredibly easy to make. I know myself well enough to know that it doesn't matter how cute something is, if it is hard or expensive, I will never make it. I will file it away, until one day, I wonder why I saved it... sound familiar? Jump in and do some of these ideas that we will show you each day... you will delight your family and be glad you did :)
Happy Friday to all of you!
-Brenda

0 comments:

”related