Nov 29, 2010

November 29: Gift Card Slide-ins

Dear Friends-
Sorry. I just couldn't make it happen. I love the countdown idea for Pebbles, but with my daughter Lindsey's wedding and then I was so blessed to enjoy my sister Becky for 10 days, I just couldn't do it all. A good lesson for all of us. We can't do or have it all. I use to think we could, but get real, it doesn't begin to be possible, at least not in my world. I do take a look at some of my favorite blogs and find myself wondering how they seem to keep their lives so balance when mine has constant starts and stops. I guess the magic word here is "seem". I think I am in a bit of a funk today, maybe because it is freezing cold outside and I am wearing thin socks. Maybe it is because it's Monday and I so desperately want to be bundled up in a warm blanket on a soft couch until spring or until I wake up on my own without an alarm clock. Sounds good doesn't it?
Hope your day is going good... the day after a funky day is usually better :)

Here is my November 29 Idea:
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these. EVERYONE knows how hard it is to find the perfect gift for the people you love. In the end, a gift card is the perfect gift, but they sure don't feel very personal to give... until now! At Pebbles, we have plenty of gift card die cut shapes for everyone on your list!
Give them the gift they want in a thoughtful way! Creative ideas are found in stores and kits are also available online here.

1 comments:

Sher Bear said...

Hey Brenda! I feel your funk! I loved seeing you guys at the wedding reception. I can't believe how amazing your girls are. So fantastic to see that you are doing well. Love ya! Sher Bear

”related