Dec 2, 2010

New! December Visiting Teaching Message & Treat

I am so excited to offer this brand new service for our LDS customers at Pebbles in my Pocket. The monthly Visiting Teaching Message is tucked inside of our specially made treat bag, filled with a yummy treat. You can look forward to a new message and treat presentation at the beginning of each month. They are available in stores and can also be ordered quickly online here. Enjoy your time visiting with your sisters!
Take care, Brenda

2 comments:

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

The link didn't work for me but I would definitely be interested in knowing the cost for the item plus shipping. I LOVE this!

Birrell Family said...

I fixed the link and it should work for you, please scroll towards the bottom. This month the cost is $4.95, some months will be less, depending on what we do. Shipping is a flat rate of $4.99 for all orders over $20.
Thank you!!!

”related