Dec 12, 2011

peppermint garland in 20 minutes fast!


Happy Monday !

Today we are half way to Christmas. I could say that I am on top of everything, but truth be told, I've got nothing or at least feel like I am way behind. My to do list is growing, the days are counting down. Panic should be setting in, but instead we find ourselves listening to Christmas music, baking cookies and spending time together. Today we hung up our Peppermint Garland. It was so easy to make... just maybe 20 minutes start to finish with our kit. It makes our home feel like the holidays and is perfect for dangling at work and on your Christmas tree too. It looks perfect with our Holly Berry Garland too! Afterwards, to avoid tangling, wrap around a piece of cardboard to save and enjoy for many years to come.






1 comments:

Kim said...

So cute! Enjoy the season, that's what it's all about. Thank you for the inspiration. Merry Christmas!

”related