Mar 21, 2012

butterfly garland



Dear Friends,
Spring is here and our hearts are a flutter! Our beautiful Butterfly Garland is perfect for welcoming in the warmer weather and coordinates beautifully with the other Easter / Spring garlands and banners we have created for you this year. Afterwards, simply wrap your garland around a piece of cardboard and store for years of enjoyment. Assembly time: An EASY 20 minutes. A Pebbles exclusive. They are made from the Pretty Party Collection by Crate Paper found here... it is easy to see why it is a favorite of mine. You are also welcome to come in and create the butterflies with any of your favorite papers in our shop.

Today, the sun is shining and I am breaking in my new walking shoes that I got last night. You see, I am a walker now. . . and only after one day too :) I went for my first time yesterday and am a bit sore today. But it did feel good to be outside and be with my daughter Kelsie. She prodded me along and put up with my questions of 'are we done yet' rather well. I am trying so hard to set some time aside for me everyday. . . much easier said than done [for many of us I believe].
Have a wonderful day!  
Brenda

0 comments:

”related