Oct 1, 2012

owl pillow box


I think heaven lies where summer ends and fall begins. There is something magical about the crispness in the air, the leaves are changing color and it starts getting darker earlier and earlier. Makes me want to settle in at home and nest.

I am learning Illustrator. I know many of you think I already know the program, but truth is I sketch a lot and pass it on to someone who knows what they are doing. I can learn something on the computer and minutes later, draw a blank and get lost with no clue. It promises to be a challenge for me.

I want to mix things up and present our creativity in a new way. I like the warm background for the owl. I am thinking so far so good. What are your thoughts?

I love this little owl pillow box we created, it comes in a kit and also premade in quantities of six (saving you time). He will be awfully cute for your fall table settings and parties... fill with your favorite treats to make him doubly yummy!

Happy Monday to all of you!
Brenda

0 comments:

”related