Oct 31, 2012

we welcome wood



We are excited to bring wood into Pebbles in my Pocket... this cute little owl is our start and we will add more quite often. We all have our favorite printed papers and so I thought it best to just sell the plain wood and you can pick your own paper, either from our website or from your stock at home. I am working on an easy tuturial for you that I will post on the blog in the next day or two. As I drew up my first pattern for you, it felt a bit awkward, but as I started working with the wood again, the ideas are starting to pop in my head. This will be a fun project and the wood will be available for you at our store and online here.

This is our first wood giveaway to help spread the news...           LIKE and CLICK SHARE on facebook to your crafty friends anytime today through Monday November 5 and we will randomly select a winner of our woodsy owl. We will have a FREE giveaway for each new pattern we release. You can find our facebook page here. Thank you and happy sharing!!!

Have a wonderful day!
Brenda


0 comments:

”related