Jan 12, 2013

2013 cha show anaheim california



Hello from Anaheim California!
Day one of the CHA Show (Craft and Hobby Association) has just ended and I am back at the hotel with my tired feet propped up on a pillow and a piece of chocolate cake right by me from Cheesecake Factory... heaven :) I love rooming with Darcy. Heard I am missing a big snowstorm back home.  I will take pictures tomorrow of all the new collections that are coming out. ... Basics, Love You More, Party with Amy Locurto. The creative samples we made using them could not be cuter! And the best part is? All will be brought home to Pebbles in my Pocket for display this next week for you and I will be sure to post them online too. Today, I got to catch up with so many friends from this wonderful market of ours and am going to bed with a thankful heart. See you tomorrow and have a wonderful day...
Brenda

0 comments:

”related