May 8, 2013

Kraft Pillow Boxes Tutorial


Finally!  The tutorial for those darling little Kraft Pillow Boxes I blogged about last week.  Didn't I tell you they were easy?  I don't know about you but the last thing I want, when I am hosting a party, is to have my time monopolized by party favors.  Rather, I want my favors to be cute, unique and EASY to make.  The assembly for these is so simple,  it could easily be delegated to any little helpers that are hanging around.
Supplies:  die-cuts, American Crafts White Galaxy Marker (medium tip),  and your favorite double-sided craft tape.
Assembly:  Write or draw your message on the box with the American Crafts marker, fold scored edges to prep, place double-sided tape on side flap (as shown) and stick to matching side.  Fold in ends, fill and close.  Done!

1 comments:

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Love the 'reverse' effect of the white ink on kraft board!

”related