Sep 24, 2013

One Stop Shopping : Halloween

One of my favorite things when I go shopping is to find everything I am looking for in one spot.
No searching, asking and wandering.  Just walk in and there it is!  It's the same for me when shopping online.  Just click and there everything is...neatly organized and easy to find.
I figure that most of you must feel the same way.  Who likes to endless searching? (Pinterest excluded, of course). So, to help you out with your one-stop-shopping need, I've gathered together all of our Halloween items into one place.  With one click you will find easy access to everything you see above and more.
We call it the Pebbles In My Pocket One-Stop-Shop Halloween link!
  • All of our Halloween paper and stickers.  By the way, this week only, everything from our Thirty One collection is 25% off!
  • All of our Halloween party supplies: twine, candy cups, striped paper straws and cup cake liners.
  • Our one-of-a-kind Halloween quotes and library pockets.  You will love these!
  • All of our Halloween paper crafting kits: place cards, pillow boxes, treat boxes and bags, garlands and banners.
  • The entire collection of our Halloween wood crafts!
Happy Halloween shopping everyone!

0 comments:

”related