Sep 17, 2013

Perfect Fall Packaging : Pillow Boxes

Today I am going to share with you some adorable pillow box ideas I've recently created.  If you love fall like I do, then you're going to love these creations for packaging up some treats to enjoy the next you and your family get together.
The pillow box from Pebbles In My Pocket is absolutely perfect for storing just about any individual treat or small gift for your guests.  Once assembled, simply fill the boxes and fold in the ends.

Since I am all about presentation, I am happy to tell you that I have created many different fall-themed pillow boxes for you to choose from.  You can see all of them here.  Below are samples of my newest creations.
Aside from creating memorable family gatherings, how about these fabulous ideas for using my fall pillow boxes:  packaging for party favors, gift packages for teachers (or students), "thank you" gifts for friends and neighbors.


Follow the links below to find these easy to assemble kits:
For Silhouette users, you can download the following patterns from the links below:
I hope you enjoyed the ideas I've shared today!

0 comments:

”related