Oct 4, 2013

Personalize The Season : Customized Tags

Happy Friday everyone!  I can't wait to get out and enjoy some of the weather before it gets too cold. In the past 2 days I've spotted several pumpkin "for sale" stands and the colors outside are simply glorious! Fall is here and I intend to enjoy every minute of it. Today I am sharing 3 unique tags created to help you personalize this holiday season.
Make a really cute "gratitude tree" with these Photo Kraft Dictionary Tags and some paper leaf cut-outs. Simply collect branches, cut out leaves, make tags and assemble!
"Give Thanks In All Things".  These darling little Pumpkin Tags make perfect gratitude notes on a Thanksgiving table.  Ask your guests to take a minute and jot down something they are grateful for! 
For a blast from the past, use these Polaroid Frames to create memorable frames for your pictures. I especially like to use these as frames for pictures of my family's earlier years.

The way I see it, any type of holiday decor is much more interesting when personalized. It makes everyone feel welcome and remembered.  Who doesn't love that?

Photo Kraft Dictionary Tags  |     KIT     On Silhouette
Pumpkin Tags  |     KIT     Pre-Made     On Silhouette
Polaroid Frames  |      KIT     On Silhouette

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

”related