Nov 21, 2013

"As A Man Thinketh in His Heart, So is He"

A favorite product of mine are our  8 x 10 quotes (stop by the shop sometime and you'll see how much I love these). I've put them everywhere! They make charming decorations that are so enjoyable to have around because they fill a room with heartening thoughts! So far, I have created quite a few new ones for Christmas. Here are two of my favorites:
 To display, I usually pick up an old frame from a local thrift store, paint it a
coordinating color then place the print inside. Your options are endless!
A verse in the Bible from the book of Proverbs, chapter 23, verse 7 reads "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he." If true, then might you change a person by giving direction to his or her thoughts? I like to think so :).

Christmas Quotes  |  All is Merry     Holiday Hugs     Entire Collection

Enjoy!

0 comments:

”related