Apr 24, 2014

America Kits

God Bless America. Land that I love. Stand beside her and guide her... I love these words of my favorite patriotic song. America Kits are in full swing here at Pebbles and my mind is going to the fun of summertime and all that it brings... picnics, homemade ice-cream, whiffle ball, outdoor movies, bike rides and more. The banners and garlands are made to layer with one another and will create a beautiful display of the red, white and blue...

You will find the kits in store and on line here:
PREMADE (save time... let us assemble for you)






4 comments:

Lindy said...

How can I order some of your banner kits?

Birrell Family said...

Hi Lindy-
I just placed the links to the website... Thank you for the heads up!

Birrell Family said...

Hi Lindy-
I just placed the links to the website... Thank you for the heads up!

Caroline said...

I can't find the links to the website. Are the patriotic banner kits still available?
Thanks, Tricia

”related