Dec 6, 2009

6x6 Calendar Journal

A couple of years ago, my daughter Kelsie decorated one of the 6x6 Calendars we make at Pebbles and kept it in her purse throughout the year. She journaled what she did and stapled little keepsake items like movie tickets, notes, uplifting thoughts, and anything random that meant something to her. As the months went by, it became more and more of a treasure as it took on a life of its own. I serve as activity leader in Laurel's and when I mentioned this idea for an activity, I was surprised how excited they got. I grabbed my scraps of printed paper and punches and the fun began as they created their very own calendar. We talked about filling our days with goodness. 6x6 Calendars are available at Pebbles stores and online at www.pebblesinmypocket.com
-Brenda

0 comments:

”related