Jan 26, 2012

hello jack raymond ward



He is here! Jack Raymond Ward was born Monday January 23 at 11:44pm to Ashlee & Paul [our Orem store manager & my daughter]. We are overjoyed and our feet have yet to touch the ground. So many of you have been so kind and know the long journey for Ashlee & Paul to get this child here. I thought I would take a moment to share his pictures with you. More can be found on our family blog here. Thank you for your friendship through the years... we appreciate all of you!
-Brenda

3 comments:

CreatedbyKay said...

He's beautiful-congratulations!

Dani said...

Oh my! What a cutie! Congrats to you all!

It's Written on the Wall said...

Congratulations Ashlee. I was in the store the other day and was wondering if your baby had indeed arrived. He's adorable
LaNae Callahan
It's Written on the Wall

”related