Jul 9, 2012

this week at pebbles July 9 - 16

Dear Friends-
I am back from vacation! Time with my sister felt so good. My head is still muddled and it always takes me some time to get out of the funk of missing her. Those with a close sister or friend can understand.
Time to jump back into Pebbles in my Pocket. Truth is we are a small family business and when my sister comes into town, half the employees are gone because we are family :) Thank you for loving Pebbles and supporting our store. We appreciate you!

For Pebbles Inc. you may like to know that I finished up 3 BRAND NEW COLLECTIONS that will be spotlighted at CHA in Chicago July 17-19. I think you will absolutely love them and I will be sure to  give you some sneak peaks before and let you know when they will be available.

This week at Pebbles look forward to:
40% off all American Crafts Cardstock
30% off all Scrapbook Page Kits by Pebbles in my Pocket
30% off all E6000 Adhesives

Take care and have a wonderful week! Come and visit us soon!
Brenda

0 comments:

”related