Oct 25, 2013

Beautiful Fall Leaf Garland : Paper Crafts

I am so excited to share the latest garland we've made! If you enjoy fall as much as I do, you will love this beautiful fall leaf garland. I was inspired to create it after watching the maple trees near my home turn colors. At their height, some of them literally seem to glow. It's mesmerizing!
This garland is made up of 105, 3.5" paper leaves. Total, there are 7 different assorted fall colors in each kit. All leaves are made from premium textured cardstock. I especially like how long it is...30 feet! You'll have plenty of length to hang it up just about anywhere. I think the crinkled leaves give it an authentic fall look. Its' simple assembly makes it an easy fall project (should take you no more than 20 minutes). I love how it came together and hope you do too!
Fall Leaf Garland  |  KIT     Pre-made

SHOP ALL OF OUR FALL DIY KITS AT OUR PEBBLES IN MY POCKET SHOP

0 comments:

”related