Oct 24, 2013

The Baked Brownie : Recipes

As most of my readers well know....I LOVE chocolate. Especially dark chocolate. So when I found these brownies on Brown Eyed Baker (or BEB...as she refers to herself), I just had to share! Apparently, both Oprah and American's Test Kitchen rated these as their favorite brownie. Don't they look divine?
BEB has a great write up about these decadent little morsels and how to make them. They hail from the famed Baked Cookbook (which now has been added to my Amazon wish list). According to BEB, these aren't "thin, gooey and smooshed like some brownies." Rather, "they have substance and heft when you bite into them...and they have the ever-elusive and much sought after thin, crackly brownie crust that seems to be the calling card of amazing brownies." Sold! Pass the cold milk please!


0 comments:

”related