Nov 14, 2013

Christmas Banners : Jingle All The Way

We are finally ready to show the many Christmas garlands & banners I have been creating. They've all come together so nicely, that we've hung several up in the shop (we have to show off a little). If you are in the area, stop by for a visit to see!


This little banner just radiates jolliness, doesn't it? I think it's the combination of bright red tag cards with real jingle bells. Whatever the reason, it works! In my mind, I picture it as a decoration piece for a home or party. Might even work in the workplace...you know, to brighten that place up a bit. Hey! That reminds me of the now famous "Elf" quote:
The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.

Jingle All The Way Banner  |  KIT    Pre-made

Where would you hang this banner?

0 comments:

”related