Dec 17, 2013

Christmas Chocolate Spoons

Every Christmas, I like to make homemade treats for my neighbors and friends. It takes a little bit of planning and work, but is so appreciated and really put me in the holiday spirit! This year, I am going to make something a little bit different. I found the recipe for these Christmas Chocolate Spoons on the blog Cherished Bliss. Don't they look divine?
Audra, the foodie over at Cherished Bliss, always finds the most yummy treats!
These would turn any regular cup of hot milk or chocolate into something festive. For ingredients and directions how to make, click here. And, just for fun, I've posted my personal favorite homemade recipe for hot chocolate below :)

Pebbles Homemade Hot Chocolate
1 cup whipping cream
12 oz milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 tsp salt

Combine ingredients and heat in microwave until melted. Store covered in fridge.
To eat, put one scoop in a cup of milk. Heat in microwave.
Note: sometimes a sprinkle of hazelnut coffee creamer is heavenly
Enjoy!

0 comments:

”related