Dec 18, 2013

Merry Christmas Kraft/Doily Banner

Ho, Ho, Ho! Santa is coming soon. Before it's too late, I wanted to share one last banner with you. As many of you already know, my Merry Christmas Kraft/Doily Banner has been around for quite a while now and is considered (I think) a Pebbles classic! So, if any of you are in the mood for something traditional, this is perfect!
It comes complete with holly berries and leaves, letters, doilies and bakers twine. It especially looks great when paired with either of the these Pebbles Christmas garlands.
I can't wait to see how my readers have been using my creations. Hope you are having a very Merry Christmas season!

Merry Christmas Kraft/Doily Banner | KIT    Pre-made
Holly Berry Garland | KIT    Pre-made
Peppermint Garland | KIT    Pre-made

0 comments:

”related