Apr 8, 2014

Mother's Day Quotes in 8x10 and 3x4

The happy Spring colors around Pebbles make my heart skip a beat. I love how going into each season makes me feel... Today I thought I would share with you some of the Mother's Day quotes we have just created for you. They are simple and fun. The 3x4 size is perfect for card making or gift tags. They can be purchased for .30 each or a sheet of 8 for $1.99. The 8x10 is $1.99 and perfect for framing to make her day. Look forward to seeing a variety of Mother's Day cards made with the 3x4 quote cards in a day or two here! You can find Mother's Day Quote Cards here 



2 comments:

Lara Read said...

I love that you put your Easter art in the silhouette store! I wish you would put all you work in there. Or have a digi scraping shop. Thanks for sharing your talent and ideas You are amazing!

Birrell Family said...

You will be happy to know we are working on placing everything on Silhouette and are also working on our own downloadable section at pebblesinmypocket.com.
Thank you Lara!

”related