Jan 25, 2009

CHA Day One

Ashlee has been busy walking around and gathering catalogs. We are unable to download the images in Ashlee's camera until we get back, but we will do it quickly upon our arrival home. There are a lot of fun new products being introduced. We are looking forward to changing our internet site to make it easier for our far away friends to know what products go together and to order. It will be fun! I find myself wondering why we haven't done it before!

Day One Memories:The best part about the show is seeing friends in the scrapbook industry and catching up on each others lives. I am doing my best to stay inside our 20x20 booth. I have to fight the urge not to take flight and walk around. Ash, Lindsay & Josh found out that Paris Hilton was coming to the show at 3pm and quickly ran to catch a glimpse of her. Why she has a craft line at CHA is a hard thing to get my brain around. What craft could she possibly be interested in? The crowds are down substantially, but those that are here love our booth and product. We did have a customer that told Lindsay she 'strongly' hated the Linnie Bell line (Lindsay created it).

Once again, we worked through breakfast & lunch and went to Coco's for dinner ... close by and quick. The chicken fried steak was soooo good. It felt good to sit down. I miss my family.
-Brenda

The beginning of day one...

The backside of our booth...

Top left: 1) Lindsay Ostrom & I 2) Our new ribbon packages 3) Karen Crisp & I 4) Bonnie, Adrian Lazenby & I 5) Ashlee, Wayne Mitchell & I 6) Paris Hilton 7) Chris Skinner & I 8) Josh & show order
9) Leslie Lee & I

Top Left: 1) Pebbles flair buttons 2) Bonnie & Josh 3) Pebbles Chipboard Chips 4) Greg & Celina Moncur 5) Ash & Lindsay 6) Brenda, Marilyn & Kathleen 7) Josh & Darth Vader 8) Share & Tell album
9) Sales

0 comments:

”related