Oct 1, 2013

Fall Samplers

Happy October 1st everyone!  Are your Halloween decorations up yet?  I can't wait to see all my little grandkids running around, dressed up in their costumes.  To celebrate the season, I've just released two special Fall Samplers; one for Halloween and one for Thanksgiving.

These exclusive 8 x 10 prints are printed on 8.5 x 11 ledger-aged card stock. Each sampler is also available as a 12 x 12 sheet of 3 x 4 cards.   Follow the links below to order.

Thanksgiving Sampler | 8 x 10 sheet     12 x 12 sheet of 3 x 4 cards     Silhouette pattern
Halloween Sampler     | 8 x 10 sheet     12 x 12 sheet of 3 x 4 cards     Silhouette pattern

I like to mount mine inside a frame, which has been spray-painted with a coordinating color. I usually pick my frames up from a local thrift store. The smaller cards look great when hung from our Basic Dictionary Print Memory Banner...a perfect way to display your family photos throughout the holidays.

Your Turn | What would you use our Fall Samplers for?



0 comments:

”related